Winter golf in the sunshine of Gran Canaria playing the #1 ranked course in the Canary Islands and the oldest golf club in Spain
The stunning five-star Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort and Thalasso is the only hotel of its kind in Gran Canaria, not only in terms of the services it offers but also because of its unique design. Walking through the grand entrance you will feel as if you are in a typical Canary Island village with squares, balconies, façades, fountains and cafes/bars. Everything reflects the traditional island architecture to creating an enchanting atmosphere.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Seven Nights Accommodation in a Standard Double on Half Board basis
- Breakfast and Dinner each day
- Three Presentation Group Dinners with drinks: House Wine, Local Beer, Soft Drinks, Water
- 25% discount in Ovo, Akara and La Toscana
- Four Mixed Golf Competitions (mixed betterball stableford format)
- 2 rounds played on Meloneras (venue for The Gran Canaria Open, European Tour event 2021)
- 1 round played on Real Club Las Palmas (Oldest golf club in Spain, founded in 1891)
- 1 round played on Anfi Tauro (Ranked No.1 course in the Canary Islands)
- Las Palmas Airport / Hotel & Golf Transfers
- Upgrade to a Pool/Garden View Room £142pp per week
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Sea View Room – Unique Level £342pp per week
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite – Unique Level £445pp per week
- Extra Night Half Board in a Standard Double Room before 1/12/22 £155pppn after 7/12/22 £128pppn
- Extra Night Half Board in Pool/Garden View Room before 1/12/22 £175pppn after 7/12/22 £145pppn
- Extra Night Half Board in Deluxe Sea View Room – Unique Level before 1/12/22 £220pppn after 7/12/22 £175pppn
- Extra Night Half Board in a Junior Suite – Unique Level before 1/12/22 £225pppn after 7/12/22 £190pppn
The Lopesan Villa del Conde hotel is located on the promenade which is lined by hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes and shops and runs along seafront into the pretty town of Meloneras.
The large air-conditioned guest rooms are beautifully furnished with a balcony or terrace and marble bathroom. Each room has a king size bed and is equipped with bathrobes and slippers, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, mini-bar, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and a safe. The hotel has numerous swimming pools and terraces with a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes and there is regular nightly entertainment. The Corallium Thalasso Spa has sensational views of the ocean with indoor and outdoor areas and offers a complete two hour Thalasso therapy circuit as well as a complete range of health and beauty treatments. There is a well-equipped gymnasium and a full range of sports activities.
Half board is included in the main buffet restaurant, La Plaza, or you can choose to eat at the following three a la carte restaurants with a 25% discount in the nearby Lopesan hotels; OVO combines the most exciting Canarian dishes with the best traditional recipes where you can enjoy superb Txogitxu steaks or Galician veal along with a variety of delicious fish, pasta and rice dishes. La Toscana offers the finest regional Italian cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere and an idyllic setting. Akara will tempt you with exciting and authentic African cuisine that specialises in exotic meat dishes.
Golf is played over three wonderful courses; The Meloneras Course (venue for the Gran Canaria Open, European Tour event, April 2021) is an oasis of palm trees and lakes with panoramic views over the island’s mountains and the Atlantic Ocean and is set between the famous Maspalomas dunes and the yacht harbour of Pasito Blanco. Nine holes have magnificent mountain views and nine holes have amazing ocean views with three holes running alongside the coast.
The Real Club Las Palmas is the oldest golf club in Spain, having been founded in 1891. Situated 500 metres above sea level in the mountains above the capital city, the course sits beside the Caldera de Bandama volcanic crater, boasting fabulous views of central Gran Canaria and the north west coastline of the island. A true members club, it is short by modern standards, but with narrow fairways and many of the greens raised and extremely fast it offers a true test of accuracy. The history, fun and ambience of “Bandama”, as the locals call it, makes it a course every keen golfer needs to tick off their bucket list.
The Tauro Valley offers an impressive backdrop for you to enjoy the sensational and absolutely unique Anfi Tauro PGA Course. Winding through canyons, native vegetation, lakes and waterfalls, this magnificent course offers a perfect contrast between the surrounding mountains and the lush colours of the fairways and the greens. The build project was considered to be one of the most ambitious ever attempted in Europe and literally required the movement of mountains. More than 3 million cubic metres of earth was shifted and took more than 10 years to complete! The result is an unforgettable experience and places Anfi Tauro as the No.1 ranked golf course in the Canary Islands.
Deluxe Sea View Room - Unique Level
For an even more luxurious break, why not try upgrading to the Deluxe Sea View Rooms. Relax and disconnect with spectacular views over the ocean. All the rooms are located on the hotels highest level, with a central location and easy access to all the services offered at the resort, plus the exclusive areas and lounges.
Lopesan Villa Del Conde
Calle Mar Mediterráneo, 7, 35100 Meloneras, Las Palmas, Spain.
To book this holiday today simply call us on the number below, or check the availability.
020 8075 2929
Quickly check the availability or make an enquiry.